Sweetest Mistake

"Life offers you a thousand chances..all you have to do is to take one.."

Friday, November 03, 2006

YOU

You. The very mention of your name make girls swoon over… so when you told me you loved me, it was as if time was at a stand still… as if all the alcohol I have drunk was racing to my head..

You. Synonymous to player, babaero, manloloko. So when you told me you loved me it was as if the world made the biggest joke…and i was unfortunate enough to be the butt of it..

Drink alcohol.

You. The perfect trophy. Shining with all your glory. Handsome and rich… and that was your only purpose to me, a trophy. But as moments pass that I spent in your arms, I knew that I couldn’t fool anyone. Not even myself.

Drink alcohol.

You. Say the words I want to hear… your expression of your love move me to tears. Why has life decided to be so cruel to me? Why can’t I suppress this feeling that I have for you that has grown so completely awry?

Drink alcohol.

You. my knight in shining armor. my prince. my trophy.my alcohol. my everything..made my day s0 complete with y0ur w0nderful smile..

I know what I am facing is not an actual guaranteed happiness. But I also know this feeling is much better! *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home