Sweetest Mistake

"Life offers you a thousand chances..all you have to do is to take one.."

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

some drama

the nights has been starless since the day you left me...i was at the sta. lucia mall when i learned the most painful yet the greatest lesson in my life..-- to love.. while staring at your idle face on the descending escalator from where i was standing, a blossoming love and sheer joy pleased my heart to love you..

for the past months, i have grown to like you.. to care for you.. and love you. everyday is like falling in love again and again..seeing your eyes makes my heart melt and jump at the same time.. its like always meeting the same person for the 1st time..

i've always wanted you. it was during our 1st year in highschool when i secretly loved you.. i have been the best pretender of all times... i cannot do anything just to stare wonderful eyes as they sparkle.. i really miss the days when i could still hold ur hands.. stare at ur eyes whenever i want.. hug you so tight just to let you know that i dont want to lose you.. but.. those days were over.. there's no more magic.. no more romance.. i just have to accept reality.. and this is it.. the realization that ur gone. and that i must move on and forget the only shooting star that i own before..

i always wonder why you left me hanging here.. i always ask myself if u really loved me or just pretending that u did.. you know, u can always tell me the truth even though it would hurt me so much that my heart would burn inside.. you told me that maybe someday.. the spark between u and i will come back.. nothing is impossible right? so i waited.. waited and hoped that this will get into something.. days after the break up, we still see each other and act normally as if nothing happened.. still sweet and tender..i always try to feel you.. always try to feel if u still love me.. but again. things just got complicated.. its the im-not-so-sure if he love me.. its the same way that im feeling before when we're still together.. so confused about how and what u feel for me.. is it u?or is it just because im so sensitive..

our break up didnt end up like worst and im really glad that we ended up as good friends.. to tell you the truth, i really cried when u broke up with me.. i just cant accept the fact that ur gone.. its just because losing someone u really treasure and love is gone.. i loved u since 1st year. i had u for a month and a half.. and i really have to accept the fact that ur never comin back.. i told u that even though our relationship is gone.. i'll always love u the same way..my love wont change., just look back and i'll be there to comfort and make ur darkest days so bright..

i know that someday, another girl will replace me in ur heart.. but im still thankful cause God gave me the most beautiful chance that i had..and that is to have you for once..

i wish that one day.. i would wake up happily.. without the pain u left me. without ur memories.. and without the love that i still have for you.. he's the only drummer that has the most beautiful eyes.. eyes that once told me that he love me..

######
the author is still healing her heart, but she doesn't want to talk about what happened during the past year.. Life is so beautiful. why waste it? Goodluck to all of us! *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home